We are an experienced team of Partners and Associates with substantial senior management experience in the NHS across primary, secondary and community care sectors as well as in commissioning. Both Partners hold senior board level roles in a number of organisations in both the public and private sector.
- Strategic planning advice
- Business planning advice
- Financial planning and modelling
- Corporate structure and Governance advice
- Risk assessment and management
- Contracting expertise
- Bid management and procurement advice
- Training for clinicians and SMEs
- Leadership and Board development
- Thought leadership
- Extensive networks with senior leaders in a number of CCGs, local authorities, the Department of Health, UKTI, major advisory firms, private healthcare organisations and across the NHS
- Excellent understanding of the current NHS reforms, their impact at ground level, the routes to market and how to influencing decision-making
- Clear insight to the opportunities and challenges faced by commissioners and new entrants to market.
- A track record of success in ‘doing’ as well as ‘advising’